Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September Inspiration by Babi



Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my new projects using the Amber & Apricot, Wanderlust  and Courtship Lane collections.

I made my first layout using Yesteryear (Amber & Apricot) and Calling Cards (Wanderlust).


 Using stencil and Light Paste I added more texture to the papers.


The Happy Accident Frame chipboard was covered with  Oatmeal Embossing Powder. 


I also covered the Animals Forest chipboards with Snow Embossing. 


And finished the layout with lace, flowers, and other embellishments.


Papers:
Faded Blooms
Birdsong
Yesteryear 
Calling Cards (Wanderlust)


Chipboads:

Forest Friends
Happy Accident Frame

Flowers:
Apricot Blooms
Spring Lilies

Embossing Powder:
Oatmeal
Snow 

Lace:
Lace 6
------------------------

My second layout is called Honey which also incorporates papers from Amber & Apricot collection. 


I created the layers by adding Bits of Honey chipboard covered by Antique Gold Embossing Powder.  


Then, I cut a bunch a  of circles with birdsong paper and stamped it with Honey Bits to finish the layers. 


And finished the layout by adding flowers, branches, gesso and Printed Chipboard - Amber & Apricot.

Papers:

Friendship
Birdsong
Tweet of Melody

Chipboads:
Amber & Apricot Printed
Bits of Honey

Embossing Powder:

Stamps:
Honey Bits

Antique Gold

Lace:
Lace 6
------------------------

My last project is a mini album that I made with Courtship Lane collection. 


This is one of my favorite collections and I am also using it to create a special project for my Brazilian students.


I did a lot of "fussy cut" with the papers from this collection to decorate the pages. It's a very pretty and affordable way to embellish your projects. 



Even though it's not visible from the photo I created pages with lot of secret pockets and tabs.



and more pages...




Papers:

Bourbon Ave
Concert Hall
East Plaza
Parkway
Town Gossip
West Plaza
Bourbon Ave
East Plaza

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold

Stamps:

Grunge Grid
------------------------



I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.




2 comments: