Saturday, September 13, 2014

Three projects with the new Montage collection!

Hello folks!

I hope you had a great summer and that you had lots of fun! I traveled for five weeks with my family in Western Canada and Alaska and we had a great time. When I came back, the new Montage collection was waiting for me at home. I was thrilled to find all this new paper to play with, along with new pieces of chipboard.

Here are the three projects I created with this brand new collection.

"Always Remember" 

For this layout, I used a picture of my daughter taken at beautiful Lake Louise in Banff National Park, Canada.

I used the brand new Triangle Eclipse chipboard, which I altered with black gesso.


I also used two different papers from the Montage collection, Now & Then and Fairyland. I used various pieces of both sides of the Now & Then paper behind the Triangle Eclipse chipboard. I used the Fairyland paper as a background for my chipboard and picture.


For my title, I used the Always Remember chipboard and the word Destination that I cut with my Silhouette.




"Adore"

For this layout, I used the Society paper as a background. I love it, because it doesn't need many embellishments. A bit of washi tape, modelling paste and mists and voilĂ ! :)



For my title, I used a piece of the Adore, Love, Cherish chipboard set. I also used pieces of the Mini Flourishes chipboard set. All were altered with black gesso.



Angel canvas

For this canvas, I used the beautiful Mercantile paper for my background.



The chipboard I used is the Ornate frame. I altered it with gesso. I used my heat gun to dry the gesso to create texture. I also added a bit of brown mist.






1 comment: