Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cherish with Adrienne Ford

Hello Everyone! 
\
I have a new video up to share with you today! This one is featuring the beautiful new Montage Paper Collection and an array of new Blue Fern Chippies! Very exciting new products! I really enjoyed working with Montage Papers as they are so shabby and beautiful. I paired it with a - photo of my daughter as a newborn- there are so many variations and themes you can use it for! 

For my Blue Fern Chipboard I went for a layered look, trying something a bit different- layering embossing techniques and watercolor over top. The result was very unique!




Blue Fern Supplies: 

Montage Collection: Invitation
652765 Adore, Love, Cherish
651669 Ornate Frame
651263 Mini Flourishes

Here is my video using this wonderful new products! Enjoy!



Until Next Time,

Adrienne

1 comment: