Monday, November 25, 2013

LO's and Project life by Kotlyarova

Hi there!
Olga is here today to show few layouts and Project Life spread.

I've decorated shipboards with different ways, hope you like it :)
For this Clean&Simple lo I've used two Blue Fern pieces. I've made ombre effect with acrylic paind and glossy accent. Looks great, isn't it?

BFS Chipboard Used:
All natural set 
Valentine's Word Set 

 I've made this lo with 7dots paper and two Blue Fern Studios pieces I painted with acrylic paint
  BFS Chipboard Used:
Brigitte Butterfly Set
Petite Boutique Frames

And the third lo is with my little cutie too:)
I wanted to add a little brown color here, so I didn't paint chipbord and just covered it glossy accent.

BFS Chipboard Used:
Quatrefoil Panel 
 All Natural Set 


And one week from my Project life album. I like use simple color cheapboards for making accents in it.


 BFS Chipboard Used:
Mini Ring Things 
Chunky Heart Panel 
 Picture Perfect

Have a nice week :)
Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment